Chit Chat City
Chit Chat City is an online virtual world in which children and teenagers get to draw their own avatars, clothes and accessories using brushes on a 3D canvas. You also get to meet, socialize and mingle with other players from around the world, affect the virtual game world by building and furnishing your own home, block by block, the way you want it and where you want it in the city. To walk around you hold the mouse button.
Virtual worlds are pretty amazing, and continue to get more so every day. However, many are one sided, and while social stuff is fun, having other options to keep you interested is even better. And this is where Chit Chat City comes out best.
Apart from getting to draw your own avatar, complete with clothing and accessories, all utilizing a 3D canvas and meeting other people from around the world, but you also get to build and furnish your own house. And not like “choose this layout; pick a paint color; done.” Its like – you actually build the entire thing exactly as you want from the ground up. No matter where you want your door, windows, bedroom, what-have-you – you can put it where you want.
Your house is part of a larger neighborhood made up of homes created by other people from all over the world. Once your house is built, you can add furniture, meet new people, farm, get a pet, and have company and if you are really feeling motivated, you can also turn part of your house into a shop!
Chit Chat City is free to play. (Unless you want to speed things up buying credits).
- This is a PG rated game that should be safe for kids: explicit language, sexual, violent, racist, sexist acts/language and visually inappropriate avatars or objects will NOT be tolerated and will result in permanent ban.
- Remember to be respectful to others. If someone is bothering you, use the Block button first.
- Please keep religious views, sexual orientations and politic preferences to yourself.
- Properties in the Shopping City are required to be a shop on the ground floor.
- Spamming (repeating the same message multiple times) is not allowed.